Summer Camp Sweden 2018
Welcome to BB goalie Academy Summer Camp 2018 – in collaboration with Hockey Camp Sweden.
Do not miss out the opportunity to secure your spot in this popular and successful Summer Camp in Rimbo, located about 45 minutes north of Stockholm and about 30 minutes from Arlanda Airport! Register today!
You will get a whole week of high quality goaltending practices with the former SHL-goalie Björn Bjurling as main instructor. Summer Camp 2018 is organized in a unique partnership with Hockey Camp Sweden, which guarantees high quality shooters on every ice practice. For over 20 years Hockey Camp Sweden has been the leader of developing hockey players individually, read more at (www.hockeycamp-sweden.com)
BB-goalie Academy Summer Camp 2018 is targeting goalies who really wants to develop their own game and bring it to the next level. The Summer Camp requires a good physical condition since we work hard, both on and off-ice. You have to be ambitious and focused on the task. We’re working on technics and speed, on understanding the game and making the right choices when playing. We also go through many game-like situations. Our goal is to bring your goaltending performance to it’s maximum.
Summer camp 2018 takes place during three different camp weeks according to the dates below, with the age groups also listed below. If a group is fully booked you can still register to get on a waiting list. We will then get back to you if a spot gets available and you then decide if you still have the possibility to participate at the Summer Camp.
Date: July 1-7 (Sunday-Saturday), week 1
- 8 spots 18+ years FULLY BOOKED
- 8 spots about 15-17 years FULLY BOOKED
- 8 spots born 2004-2006 FULLY BOOKED
Date: July 8-14 (Sunday-Saturday), week 2
- 8 spots 18+ years FULLY BOOKED
- 8 spots 15-17 years FULLY BOOKED
- 8 spots born 2004-2005 FULLY BOOKED
Date: July 15-21 (Sunday-Saturday), week 3
- 8 spots about 17-20 years FULLY BOOKED
- 8 spots about 13-16 years FULLY BOOKED
- 8 spots born 2006-2007 FULLY BOOKED
When you register, please choose which week you want to go. If your age group is fully booked for the chosen week, we will do our best to try to offer you a spot during another week.
Location: Rimbo ice rink, Idrottsvägen 15, Rimbo
Each camp week includes:
- Sunday: 2 ice sessions with the group
- Monday-Friday: 2 goalie specific ice sessions/day + 1 ice session with the group (with goaliecoach on ice)
- Game: 2 nights/week with group (Mon-Fri)
- Saturday: 1 ice session with the group + possible game
- 5 goalie specific off-ice practices
- 6 goalie specific theory lessons
- 4-5 general theory sessions with the group (eg. Collage hockey, mental training, nutrition, etc.).
- Each camp week starts around noon – 12 on Sunday and ending no later than 17 on Saturday (note that these times can be changed).
- A BB-goalie Academy Jersey
Price all inclusive: 825 € (includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and accommodation in hostel)
Price day student: 680 € (includes lunch, dinner and snacks)
Extra night in hostel: 30€/night
Arlanda airport transfer (includes return ticket): 30€
Payment information: Earliest at the end of October 2017, you will be invoiced an registration fee of 350€. The remaining amount of the camp fee will be invoiced during spring 2018.
Terms & Conditions for booking the camp: If you cancel the camp, BB goalie Academy reserves the right to retain the deposit (350€). If the cancellation occurs after the 10th of June 2018, the full camp fee is retained. Exceptions may be applied in case of injury or illness before the camp starts where the the entire camp fee will be refunded minus the registration fee of 350€. A medical certificate from a public health establishment proving inability to attend must then be provided to BB-goalie Academy before the camp starts. If a goalie gets injured or ill during camp week BB-goalie Academy retains the registration fee of 350€ while the remaining amount, depending on when the injury/illness occurs, can be used as a payment for the upcoming BB-goalie Academy camps. When you register on the camp, you accept these term and conditions.
Sign up for the camp using the form below. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us an email (info (a) bb-goalie.com). We’re looking forward to having you on the ice with us!
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks after your registration, please send us an email on info (a) bb-goalie.com. Thank you!